assigning old material

February 12, 2016 - workbook

I’m just thinking through some new possibilities for the old modules I made for #[unassigned] at the moment. I’ve got this whole archive of material which I still rather like, and have also been thinking about finding material to use in more recent pieces that focus on processes. So on reflection there does seem to be a somewhat obvious solution there. I’ve begun looking at the original #[unassigned] modules to find possible ways to use them as cues to begin with. They will act as starting points for generating ensemble interactions, so some players will have these notated blocks, while others will be given processes that determine what to do in response. I’m not sure how well this will work just yet, but it is looking promising so far. It might be a new series, with the provisional title reassigned.

Leave a Reply

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *

This site uses Akismet to reduce spam. Learn how your comment data is processed.

Follow

Get every new post delivered to your Inbox

Join other followers: